Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can't sleep

Sigh... what a day. Can't sleep... Not too sure if it's because of the coffee plus the tea or what. Or is it the problems that keep coming on my mind. the problems between me and my ex. The things I wanted to ask. Everything everything. Friends have been advicing me about it but I just couldn't get my mind off the issue about me and my ex. I wished I hve the chance to ask and talk and discuss. IF there was no chance then it's fine but there's so many queries on my mind. Soooo many.

1 comment:

  1. A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER Dr,Abaka HE SPECIALIZES IN RESTORING BROKEN MARRIAGES CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS EMAIL OR WEBSITE (Https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com direct address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com)..What else can i say rather than to thank Dr, Abaka who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr,Abaka for he has made my life complete by bringing back my wife to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr, Abaka is a God on Earth. My wife and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr,Abaka helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my wife came home begging that she needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact; (drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com) OR call his phone number via +2349063230051.

    ReplyDelete