Saturday, June 6, 2009

A New Day...1


It's been awhile. Haven't really update for a long time. Many things have happened since the end of an old relationship. Have been trying out new things to do, learning new things and trying some new experience. Lots and lots going on and just learning to enjoy my own space once again and finding myself again having lost most of it at the last stage of my relationship. Still missing that someone alot but guess the hurt, hate and grudges are not really there as much anymore.
Some bad experiences had happened along the way but also some new ones to top it. Well, guess it balances out. :-) no matter what it may not be the best stage of my life right now but am learning to be happy. Is anyone reading? Hahahaha...... who cares... :-p
Check out this idol song... a little cliche and corny but as the song says: Life has no boundaries... at least for me at this stage in order to find myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment